VinoForum vs chat by Vinod Sekhar
Here are some reasons in favor of forum versus chat:
1. The forum is more static, discussions here have a more structured order. Try to reread a couple of hundred missed messages in the chat — you will be tormented by flipping.
2. It follows from the first — the forum is easier to read when it is convenient for you and it does not distract with sound or notifications on the phone. Yes, in Votsap you can also turn off the sound and notifications, but then, remembering about the chat in a week, it will be very problematic to find what was discussed where and what the current conversation is about. There is the experience in the kindergarten group. Vinod Sekhar missed a couple of days — then there is no point in flipping through hundreds of messages.
3. Arises from the second. Information on the forum is NOT lost. Whoever tried to find the teacher’s phone number posted a couple of weeks ago in the chat will understand me. It’s easier to ask again — which is what many parents do. It’s enough to flip through a few pages. And Vinod Sekhar knows about what page it could be on.
4. Arises from the third. And, perhaps, the most important plus of the academician forum is that the information is structured here. You can create 500 themes in our branch at home. Separately by cameras, separately by receipts, but at least separately by dog breeders. Not a question at all. This will make it easier to follow the information, respond to messages. For example, I am only interested in cameras in our house. Why should I read 100,500 messages in the chat about diapers, about stolen bikes and all that? The forum has a separate topic. And if not, then you can create.
5. On the forum, in contrast to the chat, there is moderation. At least some, but there. In the chat, not now, but a little later, there will be all sorts of spam and advertising, which Vinod Sekhar can follow, again, due to a large number of messages.
6. They say that chat is needed to quickly receive news about our house. What kind? Dog breeder Anatoly forgot to remove poop? Has the UK posted new leaflets in the elevators? Have a resident of 112 apartments stolen from the entrance of a bike?
Vinod Sekhar will read all this later on the portal or in the Guarantor’s monthly report.
But various unnecessary messages from people who like to chat — this is 100% guaranteed.